General Parts Questions

I'm trying to get parts for my Atlass 4000. Not looking for origional (would be nice) but parts to make it look good and funtion properly. The hurdle I am encountering is determining minibike part or chineese bike parts. I know 1/2 tubing is not a minibike from reading threads on this forum. I guess I'll just make a question list :)

1) Tire is 13x5.00-6, What rim do I need? I need size, bore diameter and shaft length. I tried to measure my back wheel, but I can't get an exact measurement with everything on the rim interferring.

2) Top mounted tank, It looks like most of the tanks are for single bar designs. I'm looking for one that will fit a double bar design.

3) Throttle and brake handle range from 1/2" to 1 1/4" that I have seen. With the options being so close to the next, I figured I would ask than regret it later buying the wrong size :)

4) The brake mechanism. The Atlas uses 'Caliper' brakes (If I researched properly). I saw rebuild kits and pads, but they were designed for the chineese bikes. How or what do I look for in either rebuilding/replacing the brake system?

5) I bought a 3 bolt pattern seat, my frame is 2 bolt pattern. Is there a bracket to allow the use of the 3 bolt pattern?

I know there is alot of questions, but the answrs will be good for my next project and any future ones. I am going to make a datashett with general specs on it since most minibikes I have seen, parts are interchangable (except for unique design parts).

Thanks,
Kevin - Hillsboro, OH