Get inspired..

The rolling frame looks great Eric...!

I like that front tire on there too. I put a knobby on my front last year...and it is too bumpy compared to the golfcart type original tire. But that original tire had such a small profile from the side....that's why I like yours. What is that exact size of your front tire Eric ?

Thanks...:thumbsup:

Divouneh

Never be so close to start... the engine.
I always find something to improve. Near the oil gage, I have support for the gas and brake cables, fuel line too . The clutch cover needs some tlc. May I paint it ?[emoji849]. The fuel tank requests underneath support....

Divouneh,

Divouneh,

Cool project! Would you mind taking shots of your front and rear tires (at operating pressure) from above so I could get an idea of the profile? Something like this:

Image00019.jpg

Love that rear tire!

Divouneh

New chain [emoji106], I need bigger washers to tight the engin in the base plate. Then I will pull back my rear wheel [emoji3]...,

Divouneh,

Divouneh

Some measurements are necessary with the old shocks and seat [emoji33]. So important to succeed this last stage . Last not really but the final line [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469] will probably be at the end of September [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]...

Divouneh,

Divouneh

New yellow oil dipstick, new tank cup (red for the look), I am waiting the new seat cover... the old oil dipstick was too big [emoji848].

Divouneh,