Getting Back In It What Bike Should I Build?

Ok so finally gonna get back into minis im starting to have a little extra time on my hands and i want to build a nice runner. Heres what i have I have a MX Bonanza a Speedway Shrike, or a Bonanza BC 1300. Was thinking of building another hodaka but those can get expensive. My next though was building a clone motor to go fast. I was kinda leaning towards the Mx bonanza bike with a badass built clone and a 2 speed jackshaft that i have laying around. Gonna probably use mostly on the road but it could see some off road. Any suggestions?

Build the MX those are cool . I just finished one awhile back gave her a little stretch and a Daytona 190 engine .
Ya I looked through your build briefly. Did you extend the mx frame? Or just use a BC frame? I believe te BC frames are slighty larger 2"? I have a complete mx roller just don't know if I wanna switch to a BC frame or keep it originalish

Bryan i used the MX frame . I think a MX with a 3" honda motor with all the best parts would be cool , and fast .:thumbsup:
What's that all involve? I was just gonna build up a predator 212 with a longer billet rod (+.020?) flat top piston, 18cc head, 22mm mikuni, billet flywheel, chromoly pushrods, champion rockers, 26 pound springs, possibly oversized valves, black mamba or mamba jr cam, a nice header and hope that'll push out 15+ hp?

What's that all involve? I was just gonna build up a predator 212 with a longer billet rod (+.020?) flat top piston, 18cc head, 22mm mikuni, billet flywheel, chromoly pushrods, champion rockers, 26 pound springs, possibly oversized valves, black mamba or mamba jr cam, a nice header and hope that'll push out 15+ hp?
Everything you just list but you will need a bigger carb . But you would be starting with the best of motors and with a 3" piston many CC'S .