Getting out of mini bikes, selling engines, mini mini project, and parts

I'm getting out of mini bikes for various reasons, and I'm looking to unload the stuff I've gathered. I had to get rid of some junk during a move, what I have left is a few engines and my mini mini project I haven't made any progress with.

That project can be found at this link:
https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/first-big-build-on-not-so-big-bike.170566/
I have literally everything needed to build this bike with the exception of maybe chain. It's going to need some welding to make the frame look nice but it's solid and usable as is, and I have boxes of parts. Not sure what to ask, I really want to see this thing get built by someone with more time, money, and motivation than I can provide it, and I"m not expecting to get back what I have into it

Next is a very clean original Kohler K91 engine. Ran good the one time I started it last year, pain it very nice, has a weird air cleaner that sits really highe, but I believe I have a standard air cleaner for it on the shelf. Probably going to need a quick tune up but not much at all, definitely a very low hour motor.

5 horse Briggs flathead- later model, 90's vintage I think. Needs a carb rebuild but sounded healthy when I put some gas down its throat

I can get pictures later this week if anyone wants them

All items located in northern Vermont, about an half hour north of Burlington, cannot ship unfortunately. May trade for vintage small Honda bikes or 3 wheelers

Bumping this, everything is still for sale. Would really like to get these out of my barn and into the hands of someone who can use them, I don't have time to work on anything anymore....