Getting rid of all my toys

Just moved and no longer have the room I did , soooooooo some things need to go . Have 30 minibikes I am separting myself from .
Just some to list............

Powell Challenger

Bonanza with E series Hodaka

Bird Duck with 1959 polished power products engine

Ruttman Ugly

Moto Skeeter

Mtd with the bent fork and front shocks

2 Bronco's

Little Indian 500 frame

Little Indian 6000

Please call , I have no email .
Thank you ,Bill 618-977-8989

Hey Bill, Ya gotta Post some Pictures of your items in here, cause we gotta have Pictures. and also the Price of each item. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I just called this Bill, some guy answered and said to call back in 1 hour or so and Bill would be there. I'll call him in an hour and try to get some info for ya all. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

vette66_00

Guardrail,

That rule is just for you buddy. haha

Well It has to go through the chain of command before it can get deleted. Since we have so many
hands get tied.. yah know

OK, Gang, I just talked to Bill and he gave me some prices on everything that is listed here. He said that he was really busy and will post pictures of them later, but when he didn't say. If ya all have any more questions about these items, he said to give him a call. These Prices do not include Shipping. He gave me the permission to Post these prices on OldMiniBikes for him. So here goes.

1. $3,000.00
2. $3,000.00
3. $1,000.00
4. $1,500.00
5. $700.00
6. $300.00
7. $400.00
8. $200.00
9. $600.00

I think I might have caught him, off guard when I started down the line and asking him prices of each one. So, I'm sure that all of these prices will be a lot lower. He also said that he has alot more minis and parts for sale. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

edwin

Just moved and no longer have the room I did , soooooooo some things need to go . Have 30 minibikes I am separting myself from .
Just some to list............

Powell Challenger

Bonanza with E series Hodaka

Bird Duck with 1959 polished power products engine

Ruttman Ugly

Moto Skeeter

Mtd with the bent fork and front shocks

2 Bronco's

Little Indian 500 frame

Little Indian 6000

Please call , I have no email .
Thank you ,Bill 618-977-8989
OK, Gang, I just talked to Bill and he gave me some prices on everything that is listed here. He said that he was really busy and will post pictures of them later, but when he didn't say. If ya all have any more questions about these items, he said to give him a call. These Prices do not include Shipping. He gave me the permission to Post these prices on OldMiniBikes for him. So here goes.

1. $3,000.00
2. $3,000.00
3. $1,000.00
4. $1,500.00
5. $700.00
6. $300.00
7. $400.00
8. $200.00
9. $600.00

I think I might have caught him, off guard when I started down the line and asking him prices of each one. So, I'm sure that all of these prices will be a lot lower. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
just wanted to compare price with list on same page.

I'm interested in the tank and other misc. stuff like...rear brake, fronk shock boots, left hand grip with switches rear tail light...what else do you have and how much? I just puchased a Fox Campus FX. Thanks in advance.

edwin

I'm interested in the tank and other misc. stuff like...rear brake, fronk shock boots, left hand grip with switches rear tail light...what else do you have and how much? I just puchased a Fox Campus FX. Thanks in advance.
are you in the right thread for that post ???

OLD FX, if you are looking for parts for your Fox Campus FX Mini, you can go to the Wanted section of this forum and make up a new Post, and put in there the parts that You need. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

just wanted to compare price with list on same page.
Those are preliminary prices? Those are some nice, high rent toys! I would hope they are in absolute mint condition at those prices, otherwise he'll be keeping most of them! I do wish him luck with his sale though, he's got some real gems!!!:thumbsup: