Go Kart Cycle mini bike question

Has anyone ever seen a Go Kart Cycle mini bike with 2 gas tank brackets? I’ve seen them with the bracket under the top tube and I’ve seen them with the bracket on one side, but I can’t find any pics of them with 2 brackets like this one. The welds look good and the brackets both match the patina, so I’m assuming they’re original, but also aware that they might not be. Also, the welds look like a big mess on the kickstand that was added so I’d expect to be able to tell easier if the brackets were added after the fact.

Attachments

Bird Brain

Im going to go out on a limb with you and say the brackets are original to the frame. Of course that doesn't make it in fact so but myself coming from a fabrication background all the signs are there, the welds look intentional and the muscle memory of the start stop points of a repotitious process that a welder gains enables them to be clean such as they are on those brackets. The kickstand welds??...well do appear to be a row of ball bearings instead of dimes so probrably an after thought. Im sure theres somebody that knows for certain all its original come withs. Hopefully they will share more info soon.