Go kart identification. I'm not sure what I have? Help

Hello everyone, I've posted pictures of this here and there as part of my collection, but I'm truly not sure what kind of Kart frame it is. Someone said bars have been welded on do it here and there ,but if they were added, the welder is Way Beyond my talents.
Some folks say it's a Clark? But in looking at all of the ads they don't seem to have the same Bends on the lower nose.. I doubt it's a Rupp, but if it was of course that would be fabulous. The last pic was from the ad on Craigslist where I bought it up in Flagstaff. Quite a bargain I think. Whatever it is we're not selling it ,we're just enjoying it and wondering what the heck we've got. It's been rebuilt from head to toe and I'm sure those aren't the original Wheels. Obviously the motor is a Briggs l0206 and pretty current. We got it as it sits so I don't know what it is and the guy I got it from got it at a yard sale believe it or not finished like this. 20181010_115805.jpg 20181008_103756.jpg Screenshot_2018-10-12-13-14-20.png Screenshot_2018-10-02-11-08-40.png Anyway here's some photos of it ,chime in on what you think it might be. If you have an ad showing it that would be even better. Thank you in advance mark