Gomas minibike massacre

joshua. c.

count me in, its always the best mini bike race of the year. last year I had had jetting issues and couldn't take off fast so in the qualifying race I started out in the back of the pack but made it up to forth place by the end. I didn't do so well in the next race but that was against all the fastest bikers. this year I've got the jetting problem fixed and the bike running better than ever. Ill do even better this year.

joshua. c.

Nice. I never built that bike for this race but I might spectate
if you have a running bike just join in its more fun. a Baja doodlebug has taken second place in the past and it has no shocks so its not always about having the best bike. its more about rider skill. just be sure everything is tight on your bike before and after each race and watch for the bumpy spots.

I'm good lol
Not entering that race riding anything with little wheels/tires.
The bands and food are great though so to me it's totally worth it.

joshua. c.

its a little over a week away until the race. is everyone ready? I've been working on my bike some more and I've modified the seat, it looks the same but is a bit stiffer and the base is much more stable, due to the added stiffness I don't feel the big bumps as much, it makes the bike feel more under control. cant wait for the race.