Google home screen

This may sound silly but usually ever holiday Google has something on their home page or "Google" is spelled weird. I mean if it is national squirrel day, there are squirrels all over the home page. My point......Nothing on the page for memorial day. Just Google in gray. What is up with that.

pomfish

It's all "The Beast" as Dale sums up here;

Computers don’t make errors. What they do, they do on purpose. By now, your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe, and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as ‘the Beast.’ ~ Dale Gribble.

Computers have already beaten the communists at chess. Next thing you know, they’ll be beating humans. ~ Dale Gribble.

Blame Google all you want, Apple, Microsoft etc sold us all out long ago.
Remember this little nugget and it will serve you well;

If you pay for the product, you are the customer, if it is Free, You are the Product!
Later,

Keith

pomfish

Some more from Dale, Man know his sheet;

That’s code for U.N. commissars telling Americans what the temperature’s going to be in their outdoors. I say let the world warm up, see what Boutros Boutros-Ghali-Ghali thinks about that! We’ll grow oranges in Alaska. ~ Dale Gribble.

We gotta get out of here. The smoking breaks are too short, the food is good at best, and the antidepressants are making my mouth dry and happy. ~ Dale Gribble.

People say he fried his brain one day staring at the sun. ‘Course, he couldn’t have been too smart to do that in the first place. Kind of a chicken-egg thing. ~ Dale Gribble.

If you want, you can read a bloated government report on smoking or go straight to the horse’s mouth and get the facts from the tobacco industry! ~ Dale Gribble.

I74

My shit was screwed up for a ''long time'' on my int. conns.
Found out today, all it was,, that the ''co ax'' conn end - coming in off the ''main line'', was installed incorrectly, & shorting out..
Stupid ass that originally installed the end , didn't isolate the shielding from the center, & they where touching .
That's like touching the Positive to the ground.
Took 4 Guys over ''3 years'', to figure that simple thing out. :rolleyes:
Running ''much better now'' so far ...

Last edited:
It's all "The Beast" as Dale sums up here;

Computers don’t make errors. What they do, they do on purpose. By now, your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe, and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as ‘the Beast.’ ~ Dale Gribble.

Computers have already beaten the communists at chess. Next thing you know, they’ll be beating humans. ~ Dale Gribble.

Blame Google all you want, Apple, Microsoft etc sold us all out long ago.
Remember this little nugget and it will serve you well;

If you pay for the product, you are the customer, if it is Free, You are the Product!
Later,

Keith
Not to mention the NSA center in Utah: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

At this point, my search history is a badge of honor.