Got here a fox mini bike of some sorts...condor?

Steve73

Nice thread Steve, your posts and pictures are informative.:thumbsup:
Thank you! It’s so worth the effort.. lol..

Update. Gas tank had a pinhole leak which was fixed. Gas tank treated with red Kote tank sealer. Engine was dead. Replaced points and condenser and the bike came back to life. Boggs out when ya try to give it gas so gotta go thru the carb better. Also I noticed when I pull the throttle the spring moves and govenor stays still not moving. In turn doesn’t move the arm that goes to carb. My local engine shop was sure they sold me the right Tecumseh tension spring.. my day job takes up quite a bit of time so working on my projects is a little drawn out sometimes.. ugh.. the love of it all..

also cleaned up the fenders and shocks. Upon inspection one shock spring was broke. So replaced both springs with medium heavy duty red die springs that I picked up locally which worked out perfect. Replaced all wheel bearings. Completely dry and rusted even though the bike rolled with no problems.. always replace wheel bearings! Just waiting for a couple things to arrive in the email and new seat will be finished..

Last edited:

Steve73

Fox condor finished.

Ok today I finally had time to finish the cleanup and picked up seat from upholstery shop. Just need to relocate kill switch and install clutch cover. Red koted inside of tank. Cleaned up fenders. Undercoated them as well. Cleaned up wheels and tires. New fork boots. Replaced broken springs in back shocks. cleaned and re greased front end. polished up air filter cover. All new bearings. Replaced missing parts in carb. Replaced dead condenser. New points. New fuel lines and filter. Time to ride!

Next up finish Barris super stocker.

Last edited:

Steve73

Today was a great day!

[video=youtube_share;5uX6dFYxVTg]https://youtu.be/5uX6dFYxVTg[/video]
1st ride was today. Quite squirmy on the gravel but on the street this went way faster than I thought it would go!

This project is done and fun!

Last edited: