Got pulled over today

Riding my mini because I just fixed the break and I went down the rode when a cop was coming towed me on the wrong side of the rode and
Put its lights on and everything and told me to walk it home and she shouldn't see me on it again, too Bad she doesn't know my adress or
Name so if it happens again I'll say I just bought it:laugh: was a little worried at first though

hhmm, I live where they dont give a rats ass ifn' you cruise. my mom rides her golf cart I gave her for almost 20 miles at a time all over the place :) I digs the country.

I told them I would just throw it in the trunk for them. His response was no if we take it you're going to pay. And then he said that i would be paying for the Tow and the release. But when I was about to walk away he said nice manco chopper.

I pretty much know all my escape routes. My property backs up to a preserve so if I can make it to the woods I'm good to go. Every few blocks has drainage canals with small walk through gates. The only thing that bothers me is lately the pork chops are shooting first and asking questions later.

fistfullabar

I pretty much know all my escape routes. My property backs up to a preserve so if I can make it to the woods I'm good to go. Every few blocks has drainage canals with small walk through gates. The only thing that bothers me is lately the pork chops are shooting first and asking questions later.
I hear ya luckily my hood is small and loud with I95 and the airport plus a motorcycle gang down da block so all the cops that come thru are cool wit da gang and they wave at my son with his helmet on :eek:ut::thumbsup::laugh:

Cops that do that kind of stuff are dicks. "A person gets shot right in front of a cop but the cop did nothing because she was more importantly harrasing a guy for enjoying his mini bike" smh talk about a waist of taxe dollars. :shrug:

I live in a residential and two blocks over we have a state trooper that lives there. His black and white is there most days so he must work nights . Well the other afternoon is was riding my mini up the block to my buddy's house when I came to the fore-way I stopped as I all was do , but this time to my right there he was thought to my self shit here we go ticket time. But to my surprise he just motioned me to go first and he just smiled. so guess he was not in to busting me or he must have had a mini bike as a kid. Now if it was our local jerk wad cops I'm sure the out come would not have not been in my favor . So ride free my friends I all was try too. :scooter:

I live right by an MDC owned reservoir. Likewise, I'm in a rural area, and people ride dirtbikes, pitbikes, minibikes etc. up our hill & around the reservoir all the time, largely without incident. It's actually kind of nice, as nobody bothers anyone around here. Wanna ride your pitbike up to the really nice area around the reservoir & cruise around a huge parking lot? Go for it! If you're not hurting anyone, or doing anything really dumb, nobody cares. I used to ride my KX80 up there all of the time, but I rode responsibly up the back roads to there. I've even had cops drive by without so much as giving me a second glance (probably because I was again, doing the speed limit, and riding on the shoulder of the road).

Unfortunately, people are starting to haul ass on the roads, go into the fields & tear them up, & pull wheelies & other dumb stuff in public areas. It's going to ruin things pretty quick.

Last edited:
i'm getting my mini street legal. so it won't matter but, form what i understand i can expect to get pulled over any way. mine is honda though. One guy on another forum had his paper work in hand by the time cop walked over to him, the cop got kind of agitated when they guy showed him all the paper work and let him go.