Gotta say thanks to some great members

I would like to thank Karen (Manchester) , Chad (minibikin) and rick (chatten)
for helping me get a project from jersey closer to home.These members went above and beyond to help me out.

Also gotta thank Randy (harleyspapa).he was more then willing to help me if I needed it.Was going to go well out of his way just to help if need be.

and Gerry (kk) he was the first one I contacted for help and was more then willing also.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

if I can ever help any of you out with anything just ask

SOME GREAT PEOPLE ON HERE

YOOP

yeah buck another project :doah:
and thanks again Karen,not"home" yet but a lot closer
what size shirt do you wear? wanna get you something for me being a pain in the :asshole: :laugh:

probably wouldn't have made it very far with an inch of clearance and all those gopher holes you guy's speak of.if he ever gets out of the backyard again and comes up.he can do all the laps on our track that he can handle.

thanks again chad.i owe ya one :thumbsup:

That's a great old kart, glad it's almost home Yoop....I would have thrown it on the roof of the Suburban in a minute....but the Suburban is sitting somewhere in a Jersey scrapyard right now :doah:

I'm not sure what it was but a lot of people asked! Good thing Rick grabbed it so quick and put it in the back of his truck...
Todd, glad I could help!

Last edited:
the kart is a 70-72 hornet.actually been in touch with the guy that built them.worked with hornet fo over 20 years.he's helping me with parts for it.i think this might be him back in the day.(cool pants) great guy

glad your happy with the seat rob.hope the shirt isn't a small :laugh:
thanks again everyone :thumbsup::bowdown: