Governor and throttle adjustment

The exhaust is very rusty, so I might just straight pipe it. The springs are rusty and the frigging flywheel and clutch were rusty too. The flywheel was ridiculous! It took me 45 minutes to get that sucker and the magneto contacts cleaned up to where I was happy with the color of the spark. Orange doesn't get it. I like blue/white on my plugs!

previous owner had who knows what sorts of springs on it when I got it, bent, stretched etc lol got a set of used one off here and things seem to be gettin better, waitin on new set of rims/tires for it now and she should be able to ride it.

when you straight pipe that thing, you should probably fatten the fuel up. not sure if they make larger jets for that 97cc engine's carb, but you should be able to get the tiny hand drill bits and go a couple sizes larger then stock and be much closer then stock.

Thanks, Harquebus. I was planning on running straight 30 weight in it. I live in Central Florida and it's pretty much hot here year round. We DO get a few days of 45 degrees or so in the mornings, but they are way too infrequent for me and no need to use a multi-viscosity oil for those 5 days of the year! LOL I miss the cold weather and am seriously considering moving back to the real south. Probably back to TN or AL. But I still need help with the governor.
Here ya go. This might help explain Oil Viscosities.

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/oil-properties-and-how-it-works.159331/

I know it's kind of late in the game, but to answer your question, SAT, it IS a Lifan engine. It'a an HS 152 F. Anyone know where I can get some CHEAP tires for it. They're 145/70-6 size. I don't want knobby tires. I want a smooth ride on the street.