GTO project got my self in deep this time

Thanks ezdoesit you live in Michigan right i go to Detroit every year for a car cruse i get a hotel and stay for a week maby ill see you some time
And hay INJUNTOM you can drop some of your projects at my place and you can pay us to build your cars lol
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Yeah I live in Michigan. I live about 157 miles from Detroit. I live in Grand Rapids! What month due they have that car cruise? Maybe I'll come out there to Detroit or better yet New York. I never been to New York before! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I live in Fulton Ny its no ware near NY city tho. Come on out its ok except in the winter
I might just do that robby. :thumbsup: Winter, hey, Cold, I Live in Michigan. :thumbsup: :laugh: Oh, that's right You live on the other side. Thats only 632 miles one way. :thumbsup: :laugh: :biggrin:

I'll get the numbers off them tonight, all I know is that they have screw in rocker studs.
The numbers will be on top of the center exhaust ports - right where you can see them, and most knowledgable Pontiac guys will look at those numbers right off and know whether it has the right heads or not. Kind of important on a real GTO or Firebird for the correct look. There are several different numbers for every year, and most years have a different number.

There are a few instances where the number can be the same, but the head totally different...like #16 heads for example. 4 different versions, with only 2 being remotely similar.

I own my own restoration shop i do it for a living day after day after day
I what the car to be stock as possible a show only car! I have a 72 camaro that is everything but stock my drag car ill post more pic tomarw
ahh i didnt know you were going for stock...

Ya i want to enter the street stock class at the local track. But for now project has halted to a stop for now i need to make more money before i spend more more common sense
Its all good :thumbsup:

Ya i want to enter the street stock class at the local track. But for now project has halted to a stop for now i need to make more money before i spend more more common sense
Its all good :thumbsup:
thats would be cool.. and yea i hear ya on the money thing lol.. either way that car looks really good..

yeahhhh new york! we pay a s%!t load of taxes and dont get anything for them but we welcome you with open arms!:thumbsup: (especially if you come equipped with minibike parts )

Lol you can find mini bike parts any ware in ny
And sad to say i had a good offer made on the gto last week and i couldn't pass it up
moneys money and in the long run i think i actuality made money off it

Lol you can find mini bike parts any ware in ny
And sad to say i had a good offer made on the gto last week and i couldn't pass it up
moneys money and in the long run i think i actuality made money off it
Oh No, ya gotta have some pictures of it all finished before ya done that, don't ya? :shrug:

i didn't even finish it it was jest a primer body on a nice ass frame ill post some pics tomarw i got to go buy a new Carma. The guy that bought it lives in pa hes coming to pick it up Friday
Sorry, but now i can start on my 70 nova project iv had the car since i was 17 bought it used for 400 cash in 1981 then in the winter of 89 i parked it for the winter at the end of the drive way and some :censure: hole hit wen they were plowing the roads it pushed the axle over and caved in the right rear quarter is been sitting in storage scenic then i cant wait to resurrect it .

i didn't even finish it it was jest a primer body on a nice ass frame ill post some pics tomarw i got to go buy a new Carma. The guy that bought it lives in pa hes coming to pick it up Friday
Sorry, but now i can start on my 70 nova project iv had the car since i was 17 bought it used for 400 cash in 1981 then in the winter of 89 i parked it for the winter at the end of the drive way and some :censure: hole hit wen they were plowing the roads it pushed the axle over and caved in the right rear quarter is been sitting in storage scenic then i cant wait to resurrect it .
robby, so now you can start a 70 nova Project Thread in here. :thumbsup: I'm just sorry that ya had to get rid of that Goat. But, when the Money is right, Go For It. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Wow

The guy i sold the gto to put the body the rest of the way on the car i guess and chopped it up and dragged it for 3 months and he tow bared it to the track one day and the car some how got wrecked on the way hes sending me pics some time next week iv got the chance to buy it back for 10,000$!!! but i guess the frame is tweaked pretty bad i jest cant believe it still ill post the pics wen i get them