H35 Exhaust Valve

I am rebuilding a Tecumseh H35 and ordered parts almost 2 months ago from a large on-line supplier. The order was delayed because they were waiting for the above-mentioned exhaust valve from the manufacturer. I was informed today that they can supply all of the other parts I ordered but will not be able to get an exhaust valve for me. Once I knew that I went to my local dealer and he did not have the valve either. Does anyone know where I can get a standard exhaust valve for an H35. It doesn't seem to be that it should be this much trouble to get this part.

jrzmac

I am rebuilding a Tecumseh H35 and ordered parts almost 2 months ago from a large on-line supplier. The order was delayed because they were waiting for the above-mentioned exhaust valve from the manufacturer. I was informed today that they can supply all of the other parts I ordered but will not be able to get an exhaust valve for me. Once I knew that I went to my local dealer and he did not have the valve either. Does anyone know where I can get a standard exhaust valve for an H35. It doesn't seem to be that it should be this much trouble to get this part.
23-1518 - Tec 29313C Exhaust Valve | Small Engine Parts | MFG Supply

You need to get rid of that "large online supplier" ASAP.:thumbdown: These valves are very common and all over the internet, and they only cost around $ 5.00 NEW. OldMiniBikes member jrzmac has already provided you with the correct Tecumseh part number. Type it in on Ebay and take your pick.
Michael