H35 muffler problem HELP!

I have a murray minibike with a h35 45776y engine. I purchased a brute power pipe for it directly from brute power pipes, but it doesn't fix correctly. link to exhaust- Brute Power Pipes (it's the bpbm2). the bolt holes on it are farther apart then the bolt holes on my minibike engine. does anyone know where i can get a after market pipe that will fit my minibike?

I have a murray minibike with a h35 45776y engine. I purchased a brute power pipe for it directly from brute power pipes, but it doesn't fix correctly. link to exhaust- Brute Power Pipes (it's the bpbm2). the bolt holes on it are farther apart then the bolt holes on my minibike engine. does anyone know where i can get a after market pipe that will fit my minibike?
The pipe you bought is for a Big Block Tecumseh or a 5HP briggs. Your engine is a newer Tecumseh engine and there are no after market pipes for it.

Hello clowe,

Does your Tec H35 have a threaded exhaust port for 1/2" pipe thread? I have a very nice NOS vintage spark arrester/ muffler for sale if you were interested.

jrzmac

I just looked up your engine. does it happen to have a side exhaust? if so, your probly gonna have to have someone fab a header up for you if you can't do it yourself(like me). most of the mufflers you see for sale are for 4 horsepower or better. not made for H35's! the exhaust flanges are a little smaller. A member named "metal man" did mine. he's on here and might help ya out? He might have a few left over too? this is what it looks like: