H35 Rear exhaust engine

capguncowboy

The serial dates it as 1982, but this thing is really clean. The guy I got it from said he never used it. I don't know if it was "never used" because there is a little grime build up like you get on a running motor, but it is REALLY clean. I didn't pull the head to see if it has been ran or not. Crank is 3/4" tapped and keyed

The tank looks brand new inside. The motor does have oil in it currently, but it's still blue tinted, which means it hasn't been ran, or at least not much. Exhaust is a dog-leg style. It was rusted, so I knocked it down and painted it with high-heat paint.

The carburetor is in a bag and I don't think it's original to the motor. The float was bad, so I changed it out. The throttle and choke doors are reversed for some reason and the choke is stuck at a position that I can't swap the door. I have another carb I can include with the sale

I'm really fighting with myself to sell this engine, so I probably won't negotiate on the price.

$200 shipped from 37618 east of the Mississippi, $210 to west of the Mississippi.