H50 throttle assembly kit.

Before Thanksgiving my brother laid everything out in CAD and had a batch of the sheet metal parts cut. We are working on fixtures for bending and putting the bosses on the main mounting brackets. The project got held up over the holidays so it won't be till after the first that he'll have them available. I needed a couple sets for a couple of my bikes that were either missing the assembly or pieces to the assembly so we just had them made rather than wait until more would come available. If you'd like to pursue it Jamie, please feel free to do so. As somebody else said, there has always been a necessity for them so if there are a couple people offering them up so be it.

Big block rupps had unique throttle setup that was different than other mini bikes, lawn equipment and tractors. They used a special lever with a riveted nut part number 13097 and the cable was fixed like on lawn equipment and they didn't use the torsion spring.
Here's a couple original rupp engines and a rupp lever next to a mini bike lever.

I was going to update on the H50 progress this weekend. Currently making the fixtures to form the main bracket holes and recess.
I still have many Hs40-50 assemblies as well that I was re=poping a couple years ago. I have no problem if someone else wants to tackle the projects as well. It would jut come down to quality and price. I am spending the time up front to get the fixtures correct.
Regards,
Joe51

Joe, If it takes time and they come out as good as the hs ones it will be well worth it. The last ones you did were great. Keep it up.:thumbsup:

Just curious.....
Is there a high need for these things?:shrug:
If so......I may make a dozen of the linkage kits...
Hell yeah there is. I won one on ebay last week for $25 and that was a surprise. Not the whole kit, just the part 30199A. That 's the only part that is hard to find. I have all the other parts from various suppliers. The business of getting that part is pretty cut throat. One guy I mailed on ebay who was selling shrouds. Asked him if he had any shrouds with that part on it. He was like oh yeah I do. Totally oblivious to the fact anyone would want that part. So I offered him $50. So he puts it on ebay anyway starting at $49 and it went up to $75-ish. I'm like gee thanks buddy. Then another guy on craiglist was selling some H60's and H70's with the whole setup and I ask him to hold one and I can be there that weekend. I check in about two days before and he tells me they are gone, someone offered him more money. HAHA. Nasty business this speed control thing is.