Harbor Freight 6.5 Honda Clone with upgrades

Hello and thanks for looking at my sale. I had originally sold my project bike on on here when my wife got sick and now realize that I have a motor and am not really sure when i'll be able to put it to use. It's a blue Honda clone purchased off of NR Racingings website brand new. It already has the governor removed as well as the low oil pressure switch. I had originally bought it to build for my project in a small engine class I was taking at our local community college. With that I purchased SS valves, automotive style keepers for them, a OE Honda flat top piston and billet connecting rod. Everything has been installed aside from the valves because I was waiting to be able to but better springs. Everything you see in the pics is included along with everything else to put it back togather but none of the old parts. I would be willing to ship but please contact me first so we can come up with a price but I would rather do it face to face. I am looking for $175 but could budge as I need a new bike to ride to work. Thanks, Nic 517-575-6617

Reduced Price $125

Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry when I made the post and totally forgot to put the location which I guess if I want a face to face sale would be good to know :eek:ut: I am in Lansing, Michigan but would be willing to meet within say a thirty mile radius for someone who is interested. I also forgot to mention that during this class I checked the head for 100% level as well as lapped the valves to it. Thanks again for looking and sorry for the mistakes!

Yellow clones were imported as part of the box stock project for racing by fellows like Jimmy Sims.

These are not run of the mill clones like the old HF blue clone but engines imported to fit a more narrow range tolerances and better quality control.

Yellow clones are not cheap!