Harrison Minibike 10 HP B&S Cast Iron Motorcycle Carb Torque Converter Springer

You are looking at a Harrison Minibike. It is set up with a Briggs and Stratton 10 HP Cast Iron engine. I had the shaft machined down to accept a 3/4" Comet torque converter clutch. It uses number 35 chain. I mounted a motorcycle type carburetor. It has a manual choke and it starts easily and idles smoothly. It has strong and smooth throttle response. With this taller engine, I mounted the new seat higher with dual springs in back and a hinge in front. I put a massive aluminum plate under the seat so you can lift the bike from there. I had a springer front fork installed by Old School Minibikes in the Detroit area. I put on an hour meter and tachometer display. I mounted a classic minibike gas tank. I put on a bearing equipped idler sprocket for chain tightness adjustment. I replaced the rear dual shoe type brake assembly. The front tire is 4 years old and has a tube. The rear tire is older and shows some age. It has a tube also. I installed a premium spark plug, with a diamond shaped ground strap. It will stay clean for a long time. I put on a large pull rope handle because this engine has amazing compression. I suggest you pull it slowly through the compression stoke first and then let the heavy flywheel pull it through the next few. It has a new twist grip, kill switch and kick stand. I mounted a steel plate to the engine to add support to the exhaust pipe, and set up a spring to give upward pull to stabilize the muffler. So you can see that you looking at a labor of love. I put much time and you can bet plenty of cash into this classic machine. The end result is a very fine performing ride. It starts, takes off and cruises with authority. With springs front and rear, it handles bumps well. I have enjoyed riding trails and even some hill climbing. You will never lack for more power, just learn how to only give it what is needed. That was a wheelie warning. I have had it up to the low 4000's in RPM, that was in the mid 30's for mph. I do not know what is top end. I am still alive. Not a bad trade. My price is in line with other Harrison's I have seen with this HP and well equipped. You can be the one to make it cosmetically as impressive as I have had the fun of making it mechanically. Thanks for your interest. (P.S.) I am unsure of the picture process for our site. Please disregard pictures of the Manco Thunderbird.

I ran out of time to edit my error in not including some needed information. The price is $1000.00, my cell number is: 973-521-2068. I am open to offers of cash plus a trade for another minibike. I am especially looking for a Trail Buck by Pacesetter.

I want to delete the posting. Maybe because I am new to the forum, but I do not see the icon that will let me delete threads. I checked the FAQ to see how to delete and it said to look for a certain icon. Any suggestions are welcome.