Havasu Dave's - "Mini Bike" - (Just For Fun)

Dave I will have an extra 11" bolt from my MTD , threads are rough where they bounced around in the bottom tree , hell the entire bt is bad , lol . But could be restored , don't know if it could help ya ? It's free if you need it !

I lost my oldest son. He was taken suddenly at the young age of 42. He leaves two sons, a wife, and a loving family. I can not imagine a world without him in it. My friends, please don't struggle with what to say to me. Instead, seek those closest to you and tell them you love them and hold them tight. I would give my life to be able to do that just one more time.

Joe and I we're born 24 days apart.

When I was young and doing my army stint nothing much made me cry and I have seen the horrors this world has to offer, until William and Thomas came along. I only have to think of them hurt to burst into tears. Today Uncle Dave I mourn with you and your Family. Stay strong for them and strong for me to my friend

God Bless Dan and Family

Dave I pray that our Mighty God can find a way to ease the mourning and somehow put a hand of comfort upon you and your family , I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll take your instructions as they are wise words .
Angelo

Dave,
I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
As soon as I get home from work, I am going to take your advice.
Pat