he thinks one will notice

Not good enough

:eek:ut:that if he lays this old lawn mower engine on it's side and calls it a minibike engine it makes it worth a lot more. Good luck buddy
Briggs and Stratton 3.5 HP Engine/go-cart engine: eBay Motors (item 260609402952 end time Jun-01-10 21:02:10 PDT)
When it's a TURD over the internet the only thing missing is the smell. I sent him a question about why his listing is so wrong. Well see if he responds to the question of his fraudulent listing information. :scooter:

mybiz

I'm not into karts period... Has any company started using vertical motors on karts?? I noticed that lawn edgers have started using more vertical engines. It is simple t attach a right angle drive.... But this seller is using false advertisement if there's no such thing as a vertical go kart engine..:eek:ut:

:eek:ut:that if he lays this old lawn mower engine on it's side and calls it a minibike engine it makes it worth a lot more. Good luck buddy
Briggs and Stratton 3.5 HP Engine/go-cart engine: eBay Motors (item 260609402952 end time Jun-01-10 21:02:10 PDT)
lol... I vote (just not too bright) I am going to mention that it can't be ran that was as well like Steve... we'll see what happens.. It does have a few good looking parts that could be used but thats it.. valves, spirings, sheet metal.. :shrug:

Quicklids.... :lol: that was a friggin GREAT one.... :lol: