heald clutch cover

fiberglass repro heald super bronc clutch cover for the replacement of the plastic covers-vt-8 decals on cover already to mount on and use.
$40+shipping from 53184

yes I'm making some of them and I do have a copy of the vt-10 decal,have not recopied it yet but plan on it later. I'm looking for a early vt-5 cover decal also,a far as that goes any cover decals for the healds

payment was sent for one plastic cover-vt-8 with decals

fiberglass repro heald super bronc clutch cover for the replacement of the plastic covers-vt-8 decals on cover already to mount on and use. $40+shipping from 53184

so the check is on its way.. thanks will

I purchased one of these for my VT8 and it looks and fits perfect. I would recommend purchasing one of these,they are way better than the plastic ones from BMI Karts which you have to cut and trim to fit.

fiberglass repro heald super bronc clutch cover for the replacement of the plastic covers-vt-8 decals on cover already to mount on and use.
$40+shipping from 53184
I have the VT-10 decals done now and will have acouple covers for sale by 1/3/12. the VT-10 cover
here is acouple other style decals also
$30 for cover+$10 for decals+shipping ,packing,tracking ,the average cost for shipping has been $10

$40+shipping from 53184
Good old inflation,
Just bought more supplies and the cost for them went up,covers are going to cost $50+shipping,packing and tracking.

Makes me want to go buy another Super Bronc just so I can have Rick make me some new covers. I have 3 covers made by him, and they are all top notch. Highly reccomended :thumbsup:

Pretty darn excited I found this thread. I have mine coming too. I had no idea how I was going to repair the cracked, tab broken and beat up one I have. Definitely didn't like what ideas about having to modify the replacement ones you see online.