Heald Hauler need Transmission & Engine

I inherited a Heald Hauler. The trike is complete with the exception of engine, transmission and seat. The hauler is in fantastic condition. In researching the hauler and looking for parts, I came across this community. I would like to restore the hauler with original parts and use it in our family vineyard in the summer. And, if restoration with original parts is not possible, then I will get it running with workable substitutes.

As a result of my research, I feel the critical path item is finding a transmission, before messing with an engine. I found clutch and belts through this forum. So, here are my first set of questions:

- does anyone have a transmission laying around from a Heald Hauler you are willing to part with to a good home?
- do you know anyone who may have a transmission?
- Is the transmission still available in the market? If so, what brand and model?
- What would be an alternate transmission, if an original transmission is not available?
- Is there anyone who may have a stash of original parts saved from the land fill when the various businesses supporting the hauler were closed?

Once the transmission is resolved, I will look for an engine. I have access to a machine shop. So I can fabricate custom mounting brackets for engine and transmission as needed. I appreciate any advice...

1636774206659.jpeg