Heald Super Tryke located in Antioch, Illinois

Here's the Super Tryke I just purchased.. Drove 792miles round trip to pick it up. I just needed the fenders.. It's now in Antioch, Illinois.. I want to get rid of it as you see it.. I don't know what make the engine is, and it's just sitting on the frame, not bolted down, but it turns freely. If it looks like the A frame is twisted where the lower shock mount is, the right side has been broken off at one point in this things life. It was rewelded, but unfortunately, someone welded it on crooked. Just so you all know when you see the picture. This old Tryke is rusty, but its really just heavy surface rust. It rolls, although the bearings are stiff. What you see is what you get, make me an offer, and get it out of my garage please!!
Thanks,
John
760-473-4814

ps... please NOTE: I do not desire to part it out.

yep.. No one else on here had any fenders for me.. So, did what I had to do. So, who's going to buy the rest of this?? As far as I can see, the cluch stuff all looks fine, but I can't tell you for certain. Thanks for the input on the engine- I don't know how else do determine any of the engine sizes if the tinwork is gone.
Hope to see this gone soon!
-John

james c

i will go 100.00 if i can find someone who would be willing to come get it from you and part it for me, they can have the rest so you dont have to touch it

yep.. No one else on here had any fenders for me.. So, did what I had to do. So, who's going to buy the rest of this?? As far as I can see, the cluch stuff all looks fine, but I can't tell you for certain. Thanks for the input on the engine- I don't know how else do determine any of the engine sizes if the tinwork is gone.
Hope to see this gone soon!
-John
John,i know you dont realy wont to part it out,but maby someone you know
might be willing to remove and ship what you would sell,if they had time
and wanted to earn a little extra $, i might be wrong but i think the fork
and rear axle and rear disc brakes would be worth a very decent price,
that way 3 or 4 guys might be able to complett ther trykes,thos parts are
realy hard to find i think, good luck whatever you do with it.:smile:

Ummm.. Well, Wayne thanks for the advice..
I'll start a list here.

Wheels, front and rear $20 each, + shipping
Rear axle and all carrier bearings.. make an offer
It's got a hydraulic dual brake setup, but I don't know if its any good make an offer..
Frame and fork Fork- $60+shipping
you guys can see what I have here.. If all of it can be separated and sent to new homes, i'll pull it apart.. but, I won't just pull off one part and have the rest of the heap sitting here.. Sorry, but I like the 2 wheeled Heald's, not the 3 wheelers..
If I can get all the parts claimed, and paid for, i'll be happy to ship.. The frame howeverk, geez.. that thing is big. Id like to get this gone sooner than later.. If someone comes to me with $150, it's theirs.. Sure, that's what I paid for it, and I took the fenders. But, I did the leg work. So, come one, come all.
-John

Last edited: