Heald VT-8 in Hereford AZ ... might be able to get it cheap?

That MIGHT be a good deal- hard to tell from the few crappy photos he provided. I would need better photos to get excited on this one. Also, he is a first time EBay seller w/o any feedback rating- just a head's up.
Michael

That MIGHT be a good deal- hard to tell from the few crappy photos he provided. I would need better photos to get excited on this one. Also, he is a first time EBay seller w/o any feedback rating- just a head's up.
Michael
Good catch on him being a new seller ...

The pics are not the best but what I can see looks nice .. being out in AZ it likely didn't get rusty like here in the mid west ...

Here I go again... I thought the Vt-5 & 7 were the TrailBronc branded bikes. But the TC cover says VT-8 TrailBronc. First one I have seen this way and I have searched a lot of pictures and articles. But I am by no means an eggspurt on these but I am trying to learn.

Still learning.

Doug

Vt-8's could have a decal that says "Super Bronc" or "Trail Bronc". It depends on when it was made. I think by default, the VT-8's and 10's are and will always be called Super Broncs. it's nothing mysterious or nefarious. Just what they wanted to sell them as on that day. I guess it's kind of a quirk you just have to ignore.

Doc

Doug, I know what you mean, Doc has the big one (like your avatar), and a VT-5. I like his blue one (VT-5). I'm learning too, but have come to appreciate these big tire minis.

He changed his original listing from a "Buy it Now" at $ 500.00, to a auction/bid starting at $ 400.00. There was only 1 bidder. I would bet it was an OldMiniBikes member that saw this thread.
Michael