Hello to all..could use advice.

Hi I am a new to this mini bike stuff. ive posted on here already and got great advice but I failed to properly introduce myself. I recently acquired a Baja mini from a dude that baught it at tracter supply so im assuming its the mb200. anyway the thing was in pieces (a lot of pieces). but using this site I was able to get "humpty dumpty back together". I noticed that on the carb there was something missing (pic 1) then I found this bugger in the ziplock that was full of bolts (pic 2). what exactly is that for?:shrug: thanks

on a second note I was planning of adding a few things to the motor but I'm not sure what motor it is. from looking on this forum I'm under the impression that the Baja 6.5hp 200cc motor is a clone of the Honda gx200? if that's right could I use these parts from OldMiniBikes warehouse. oh and I have no intentions on removing the governor. and I would appreciate ant advice on what jets and e-tubes to get and should I get new springs? if so what weight? thanks in advance..

it looks broken to me so should I just get a new carb or can I replace that idle screw? seeing how I want to add new jets and e-tube what would be better? fix or replace?

thanks I was looking at one on ebay for cheap. and I would rather change the jets because knowing me I would :censure: something up and have to get another carb :laugh:.

so I'm not trying to go crazy with it. but I figure the filter and exhaust from OldMiniBikes, with a new carb with new ( size ??) jets. it should run pretty smoothly right?