Help engine crank case part fell out.

I just saw a photo of your frame tag in another thread, indicating your bike is an MM-B105. My posts were based on my assumption that it was the more common MM-B80, my bad. The two engines look pretty much the same, and may be the same externally, but they may not. Check your engine model number before ordering a gasket. Comparing your photos to the photo of the gasket, the gasket appears to be the right shape but you never know...

So to summarize what to do. I drain the oil, take off clutch and chain, take off crankcase and remove old rtv then align the 2 gears together and rest the rods/levers back on camshaft then put some new rtv back on crankcase since Im poor and dont have money to buy that gasket. Then hand tighten the scews back on and after an hour tighten them fully then put on clutch and chain?

Doc1976

Before you do anything else, you may want to consider watching some videos or reading on the basics of the internal combustion engine. With some elementary understanding of what you are working on, these problems can be avoided.