Help Help Help need gopowersports Discount codes

Help Help Mini Bike Buds I’m ordering a 225 Predator from go power sports. And does any body know. Red beards code to save some money / or cars and camera. Code .I can’t find there codes any place , I’m doing this today Sunday feb 21/2021 Help Help Help. Thank you my Brothers The codes I found don’t work is it because I’m n Canada ?

Attachments

I74

Welcome to OldMiniBikes !

Is the 340 on the end of your name for the Chrysler 340?
That's my fav. small block engine of all time, especially the 70' X head. ;)

Unfortunately I have not seen any GPS discounts for many moons,, other than free ship once in awhile on certain min. order amounts to the US lower 48.

I

Welcome to OldMiniBikes !

Is the 340 on the end of your name for the Chrysler 340?
That's my fav. small block engine of all time, especially the 70' X head. ;)

Unfortunately I have not seen any GPS discounts for many moons,, other than free ship once in awhile on certain min. order amounts to the US lower 48.

I
Thanks bud. It’s a shame that a $200.00 part cost me $800.00 buy the time it gets up here to Canada , with Duty and shipping Gurrrr

I74

I would check out E - bay & see what you can find on there for a 212 clone ect.
That Tilly in your pic,, is not a 225 or 212R anyway.
It's more or less a stock 212 clone with the governor removed, & still has a cast fly wheel also, & no valve train upgrades.
I put one of those on my Buddies bike.
Honestly, I am not real impressed with that engine, for what it costs.
The ''over all'' tolerances on my Buddies,, are pretty loose.
Crank end play ect. is not to my liking either.
I generally see better tolerances on the inexpensive Predators.

If it was me,, I would just see if you could stumble across a used GX-200 Honda, out of like a press washer ect.. That's what I did. ;)
Those engines will pretty much run forever, even beating the living crap out of em.

Pretty sure you ought to be able to find one of those, or a 212 clone,, in the used or new classifieds, Face book market place,, ect. ect..
Not sure if you have Craigslist up there ?
There's always good deals on that, especially in the farm & garden sections.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

I74

Added,,
Am sure you could even find a ''new'' GX-200 up there, all said & done with ''then'' adding stage 1 mods,, for far less than getting something shipped up from the States. ;)

Just for kicks,, I found a distributor up there called ''Canpump'' , for the GX -200's ect.
Their num. is: 1-833-787-7867,, & their site is: greencanpump.com

They also offer a GX-200 clone.
It's a Loncin G - 200F, 196CC /6.5hp.
Cranks forged on it also, & the compression is 8.5 - 1
Also has the good Honda style pull handle on it, not like the ''cheesy'' Tilly one.
Cost on that is $265CAD.
That looks like a pretty darn good clone engine to me.
LONCIN-G200F-1-min.jpg

Last edited:
Added,,
Am sure you could even find a ''new'' GX-200 up there, all said & done with ''then'' adding stage 1 mods,, for far less than getting something shipped up from the States. ;)

Just for kicks,, I found a distributor up there called ''Canpump'' , for the GX -200's ect.
Their num. is: 1-833-787-7867,, & their site is: greencanpump.com

They also offer a GX-200 clone.
It's a Loncin G - 200F, 196CC /6.5hp.
Cranks forged on it also, & the compression is 8.5 - 1
Also has the good Honda style pull handle on it, not like the ''cheesy'' Tilly one.
Cost on that is $265CAD.
That looks like a pretty darn good clone engine to me.
View attachment 275751

Awsome Iowa brother I missed that one Thank you super much I’ll be give in them boys a call Monday ya that motor with the gov. Out. Cam rod carb pipe springs I’d have 500 bucks into it not $1.100. That’s how you Race cuz we ain’t Dony Trump LoL me age 13. On key Stone and me 64 Yamaha star venture 1835 cc 113 ci Some -Kids- Never -Grow -Up

Attachments

I74

Awsome Iowa brother I missed that one Thank you super much I’ll be give in them boys a call Monday ya that motor with the gov. Out. Cam rod carb pipe springs I’d have 500 bucks into it not $1.100. That’s how you Race cuz we ain’t Dony Trump LoL me age 13. On key Stone and me 64 Yamaha star venture 1835 cc 113 ci Some -Kids- Never -Grow -Up
Very cool Man,, & glad I could help. That should definitely save you ''a lot'' of bread . :)

Pretty sure GX - 200 hot rod parts will fit that clone also.
I use NR Racing for those goodies,, & their prices are really decent.
Just check out www.nrracing.com ,, if you like.
Also,, I would contact them if you go with that clone,, & ''CYA'' on compatibility ,, ''just to make 100% sure''. ;)

I

Last edited:

I74

Added,,

NR racing also has Max torque clutches, ''if you want to go with one of those''.
The 3/4 bore ''fun Kart'' SS clutch is priced good,, & just needs the 2600+ green spring put in it.
Far cheaper getting that clutch, & just buying the spring ,, & putting it in yourself. ;)
NR doesn't list the green spring separate,, but I will bet that they have them though.
Should be around 10 bucks for the spring.

I would also recommend a good quality 35# chain sprocket set up.
RLV or DID chain is good stuff.
That will hold up just fine,, & also cut down on rolling resistance over the ''larger'' chain /sprockets.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you saying? I know those words, but they make no sense in the order you put them.

I guess I'm just getting old.

I74

What the fuck are you saying? I know those words, but they make no sense in the order you put them.

I guess I'm just getting old.
Are you quoting the ''F-ed'' up MJL post above yours,, or Gabbster 340'S ??
I hope it's actually MJL's.

MJL

Are you quoting the ''F-ed'' up MJL post above yours,, or Gabbster 340'S ??
I hope it's actually MJL's.
I've never been in one but I get the impression that Princess Auto is the Canadian version of Harbor Freight. Their in house brand is "Power Fist". It appears they carry a clonish 208cc engine. I'm not exactly sure how much it shares with the Gx200. Just another option for the OP if he wishes to avoid duty taxes.

I74

Gabster. That's why I quoted it. What he posted made no sense at all.
I understood it, even with the broken run together stuff, & lack of punctuation,, ect. ect.

Think the ''new'' Guy means well, & is,, ''or was'',,, happy to be on this site.

Last edited:

I74

I've never been in one but I get the impression that Princess Auto is the Canadian version of Harbor Freight. Their in house brand is "Power Fist". It appears they carry a clonish 208cc engine. I'm not exactly sure how much it shares with the Gx200. Just another option for the OP if he wishes to avoid duty taxes.
I'll be damned,, I didn't think that was for real. :oops:
Boy,, I can just imagine the jokes ect. ''up there'', about those places,, with names like that. ''LOL'' !! :D