Help ID this minibike.......thanks

Looks like from the 80s? It has a wisconsin motor on it. Not sure if that is stock or not. I'm sure it did not have this gas tank on it. It is tie strapped down.

Thanks for any help.
IMG_2725.jpg

markus

The frame is a cat made chopper Its earlier than the one I had since it has the scrub brake but you get the idea

The forks almost look like they could bonanza MX

lmk if you wanna get rid of the wisconsin please,its deffo not og to Any minibike.
thats a small equipment motor/stompers padders and so forth.
that looks to be a 3-5 hp motor please lmk the numbers off that sticker on shroud.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I would need to first find a good replacement motor before I would let it go.

WI-L45 800360 Wisconsin Robin by Teledyne Total Power
MFG by FUJI Heavy Industries LTD Tokyo Japan.

I'm not sure what size it is.

lmk if you wanna get rid of the wisconsin please,its deffo not og to Any minibike.
thats a small equipment motor/stompers padders and so forth.
that looks to be a 3-5 hp motor please lmk the numbers off that sticker on shroud.:thumbsup:

markus

Thanks. do you know what motor supposed to be in it?
the Duster choppers used black Tecumseh H35's those bikes were roughly 1970-1975 so they were the typical mini bke era curved top shroud with plastic side fill tank:

Heres a full on shot of that Duster I had back together, as you can see your is basically only the frame of one anymore, those nanza forks and bars could be a good bargaining chip though if you wanted to go back to chopper.

Nice chopper you have there. Thanks for all the info. Not sure yet what my plans are for the bike.

the Duster choppers used black Tecumseh H35's those bikes were roughly 1970-1975 so they were the typical mini bke era curved top shroud with plastic side fill tank:

Heres a full on shot of that Duster I had back together, as you can see your is basically only the frame of one anymore, those nanza forks and bars could be a good bargaining chip though if you wanted to go back to chopper.