Help me out, old tool guys

myjunk

Does anyone know what this old tool would have been used for? It is marked R Williams, but no model or numbers. As you can see its about 6 inches long when fully opened, then as you screw the handle in, it moves the bevel against the lower jaw to close the clamp end. I think its kind of cool, just wondering if anyone has a guess. Thanks

Attachments

It looks like a hand-held model makers vice. Used by machinists to make one-off parts for prototype mechanisms.
JH williams is the name on my lantern tool post tool bit holders. The logo is a W inside a diamond.
My yard sale vice finds get Evaporust treated followed by Brownells Oxypho-blue. They are tool steel and easily flash rust.

That's an old prosthetic "Cap'n Hook's Nipple Tweaker." Some called them "Tuners," as it used to be common practice to use nice boobynipps as Hamm Radio-like knobs to tune into far-away places. "Tokyo, are you there. Come in, Tokyo..." Unfortunately, with the prevalent confusion in today's society related to gender identification and the extremely muddied-waters of sexuality, Cap'n Hook's Tweakers are a thing of the past...