*HELP PLEASE*

A5FB70D2-88CA-44E0-9620-F6A475BFEB99.png So I haven’t done anything to my mini bike recently that would have caused this. It was riding good one day and then the jackshaft chain popped off while I was riding so I went home and fixed it back up and ever since it seems to be VERY VERY sluggish on acceleration and then maybe after a minute or so after holding the throttle down it reaches the top speed, its definitely not normal and somethings up with it. (I couldnt add the video for some reason of the bike running and showing the actual problem so I added a picture of the jackshaft chain to see if that helps at all)

Any and ALL info helps

SAS289

You may be able to save that chain by removing, cleaning, and loading it with oil. If you still see the kinks after a ride replace it. As mentioned the jackshaft bearings should be looked at and are not that difficult to replace.

Noticing how clunky the jackshaft appeared I serviced mine before the bike was ridden when new. The clutch has a caged needle bearing that didn't have any grease. If you have snap ring pliers it's easy to service. Clean then use wheel bearing grease on the bearing without over doing it.

With a short enough service interval you shouldn't have any problems with the clutch and never have to use oil on it.

20200518_203249.jpg

desert rat

Check the chain oil when you check the engine oil, IE every ride. Chain is shot/ I see 8 bad pins. reverse the direction of the master link clip.