help sos ... --- ... wmb w??

Ok maybe some one can help me ? Need some information on a washing machine motor carb lookin to make one but need help in what size body and bore . The mixer type not the float one ya know the small 1/2 horse little briggs . And if someone has a cut away diagram would be nice . Can someone help ???? Or am i on my own ...

Well back in the 20 30 40 s before power was everywhere they had gas motors to run the washing machines . Little bitty thing 1/2 horse power . Neeed the carb for one im working on and given im building all the parts why not make that too . A junk yard monster of dead parts may work again hope so most of it i can build from pictures and that but the carb not so easy

Get on "Harry's Old Engines" web site and look around. You might find a carb or a diagram. Those are called a "mixer" cause there is no moving parts inside. Just a fuel pick up tube with a needle screw to adjust the fuel air mix. I have scars on my arm from one of those old wringers.

Been on harrys lookin around .and ya its more of a mixer then a carb. But thats what briggs called it sooooo..... still looking for the size and measurement of stuff maybe ill get lucky ?