hemi build 212 maxed out

OK so I'm thinking on building a predator 212hemi to the max. I'd like some help from the experts please. I'd like to remove the governor, replace flywheel, replace valves, springs, cam, rod, even the carb if needed. Or anything else one seems necessary. So my question is which part numbers should I use to make the best and safe motor. Thanks for all the ideas and advice

Also I have some Honda gx200 heads that I can milling down. I heard .005 is the best with a thinner gasket. But more input is better.

Last edited:

BWL

If you don't mind, what are you using if for? They way I build my mud motors is probably different than how some guys build mini bikes and such. Are you racing or just a "daily driver." On road, off-road. Go-kart, paragliding, marine, winch board?

I'd like to make a daily driver with power and speed that when I get on it, it won't blow up. 65mph possibility. Just want to be safe and pair things together that will work.

Guna be hard to reach 65mph for a daily rider, without goin in a straight line only, and putting up a lot of money for internal machine work. I think a TAV is Guna be the best bet for you, for a daily rider, plenty of low end and moderate top end. I've done regular bolt on mods black mamba cam, 26# springs, 22mm mikuni carb, governor delete, billit Rod and flywheel and a TAV with a yellow driven spring. Just my opinion though What kind of mini are you building?

Last edited:
Just building a gilson and I have a 212 hf motor laying around. Just wanted to be alittle faster than the others. I went to OldMiniBikes warehouse and did the pricing on all the goodies, wow, maybe I'll just buy a 420 cc and save a few bucks. That should move me along nicely.