Here is my (2) 1970 Rupp sprints total restoration projects.

I'm building (2) 1970 Rupp sprints right now, to add to my collection of mini's. (1) I plan to show and (1) I plan to ride, here is the one I plan to show. image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png . Here is the one I plan to ride:scooter: image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png .

Last edited:
I am finally done with the complete restoration of the 1970 Rupp Srint and 99% complete with the 1970 Rupp Sprint with the new modifications. Here are some more pics image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png here is the one with the Mods image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Just install header pipe on this one, I can finally say there both finished. image.png image.png Thanks for all the support from everybody. Now it's time to finish more projects :grind:

Very nice bikes.
I have a couple questions. Is that chain tensioner on the show bike stock?
Did you have any alignment problems getting the Comet style drive clutch to line up with the Rupp secondary clutch on the one you intend to ride?

Danford1