Hey Everybody

md2020

Hey all;
Ever since I was 12 I wanted a mini-bike. I'm 31 now and found this beaut on the good 'ol craigslist.
Looking forward to meeting folks on here and hoping to find some enthusiasts near me that might wanna cruise.
1969 Ruttman Toad.
IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0376.JPG

CarPlayLB

MD2020...reminding me of when I was 12...or maybe 14!

for those that did not go through their "deformative years" in NorCal, MD2020 is a fortified wine, made by Gallo, that I believe was 20% alcohol...but tasted like grape KoolAid! Spark a "J" and drink a pint and you'll forget your worries...and your name, address, and phone number!

MD2020...reminding me of when I was 12...or maybe 14!

for those that did not go through their "deformative years" in NorCal, MD2020 is a fortified wine, made by Gallo, that I believe was 20% alcohol...but tasted like grape KoolAid! Spark a "J" and drink a pint and you'll forget your worries...and your name, address, and phone number!
Mad Dawg 2020 :doah: Here on the east coast we drank Haffenreffer and spent the night trying to solve the puzzle under the cap :laugh:

Last edited:

buckeye

Just mentioning MD2020 makes my mouth water.
And not because I want some.
Because you know that mouth watering feeling that happens just before you puke mouth watering? :laugh:

Hahaha. My nickname growing up was mad dog, my dad had given it to me as a toddler. My initials are MD so I'm assuming that's where the inspiration had come from. I just went with it. As for the beverage, I can barely keep that shtuff down lol.