Hey from Braden

Hey guys!
I've been on this website multiple times but just now decided to make an account. I figured it is time to connect with people who share the same love for mini bikes as I do, and maybe pick up some knowledge along the way.

I have a Baja warrior. The year is unknown but I would guess around 2009. I bought it from my friend in September of '16 and he bought it from his neighbor sometime in 2015. So far I love the bike. It is in poor condition cosmetically, but when I picked up the bike it ran great. Now it currently isn't running because I kind of ran it into the ground (literally). Hopefully I will be picking up a predator 212 sometime this weekend.

I also just started a motovlogging channel with my friend who I bought the bike from. Believe it or not the first video I was filming I got into a fight with this lady because it was too loud. She called the cops on me but I got the bike home safely before they arrived. My channel is currently at a halt because I have to "lay low" for a bit before I can go out and ride it again.

image1.JPG
This is a picture of my bike I took at the family lake house.

image2.PNG
This is a picture I took on my GoPro while riding.

I'll try to get some more pictures after I wash her. (I forgot to add her name is Agnus lmao)

Well, if you got this far, thanks for reading I guess. lmao. But anyways I look forward to getting to know y'all and learning more and more about my bike!

Thanks,
Braden