Hey from the middle of Kansas

My names Josh, I've actually been a member on this site for a number of years, but up until recently had forgot that I had the account.. I grew up on a few vintage minibikes back in the late 90's/early 2000's. Started riding one on my own somewhere around 4 or 5 years old.. Still have the ones my brother and I grew up with. He always rode a MTD Trail Flite SS400 called "The Western Flyer" until we took the engine off for a go kart in '01.. My bike was a Trail Horse we named the "Blue Goose".. Our dad rode around with us on a dirt bike modified with a Sachs moped engine put on it.. The minibikes were always something for the three of us to do together on the weekends and have fun.. Plus they were sort of the first exposure to mechanic work for me and my brother. When I was around 3 or 4 one of my dad's old store managers gave me a 70 Rupp Roadster.. I've never rode it to this day, but recently started finding the pieces to restore it. I'm restoring the SS400 currently, and trying to keep it close to original. I'll start a thread on my various rebuilds sometime. The restoration is a surprise for my brother since he has no clue that I'm doing it. Sorry if that got a little drug out on my minibike history.. Anyways I'm just fresh out of vo tech after 3 years for Auto Body and Auto Mechanics.. I like random projects that other people would probably just walk away from.. I just completed a year long restoration on my 1970 Max II 6x6 and it was in badddddd shape when I got it..