Honda Dream 305

A guy that works for my dad bought a camaro that was less the interior........ when he went to pick it up there were 2 small bikes in the car..... the turned out to be Honda dream 305's. he has no idea what they are worth and neither do I. are these mini's? i looked them up on e bay and they seem to be valuable no matter ther condition..... which is good because these are rough and not running...... he wants $200 for the pair...... what should i do.

Honda Dreams are very desirable motorcycles. They came in 150cc and 305 cc models. If there is enough parts to put one together I would buy them . The fenders were very different. They had a swoop on the rear and were works of art.

well that is good to know..... he says they both look complete.... i will go look at them tonight..... maybe a good purchace to hang on to and fix up later......? i dunno if i get them ill post pics on monday.

markus

Dreams aren't that small, I'd be interested to see how they got shoehorned into a camaro, and what got damaged, removed to squeeze them into it! :smile: Good luck they are pretty cool bikes

When I first went to Japan it was on the USS Kitty Hawk CVA-63 and that was in late 1962. And we were able to buy the Honda Dream motorcycle at the Yokuska base exchange and because the ship was so big storage was not a problem.
I of course did not have the money for such foolishness there were too many distractions in the local night clubs.
San Diego, California had a lot of Honda Dreams runing around the town from all the millitary bringing them home.
Steve :scooter:

no way did a honda dream 305 fit in a camaro! unless it was a convertible? Its worth 200 and the other bike what ever it is get them lets see some pics.

im not sure on the details of the camaro lol...... other than it is a 69' lol. thats a cool story about them being on base..... i sometimes think i was born in the wrong generation...lol.......

When I first went to Japan it was on the USS Kitty Hawk CVA-63 and that was in late 1962. And we were able to buy the Honda Dream motorcycle at the Yokuska base exchange and because the ship was so big storage was not a problem.
I of course did not have the money for such foolishness there were too many distractions in the local night clubs.
San Diego, California had a lot of Honda Dreams runing around the town from all the millitary bringing them home.
OT... The USS Kitty Hawk is now residing here in the Northwest at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton, WA. It was the last non-nuke carrier in the fleet and just came from Yokuska and is now in the process of being decommisioned/mothballed...

Yes I Was a Boiler-man on the Kitty Hawk and then on the Constellation CVA-64 and went through the Ship yard in Bremerton, Wash in 1964 my oldest son Steven was born there . I need to come see the old ship and go on if allowed. I saw both Carriers next to each other in San Diego on North Island in 1994 or 1995 coming back from the Baja 1000 race. Seeing them together brought tears to my eyes.

Last edited: