Honda flat top piston in predator?

Thank you and I wasn't kidding about the piston they did not charge me a restocking fee because I told them it wouldn't stay running
:doah:

well hopefully since you told them it wasnt "running" right, they wont restock it. once torn down, they will obviously know the piston was taken out by a customer and replace it, etc. in the future, hopefully you refrain from doing stuff like this... but to each his own.. im not your dad... lol

to most it prob isnt worth it... but if you choose to do so, you may not want to explain the process you took in a public forum. 1. it may encourage other younger members to do so and the gain is very minimal if at all, depending on your mods (IMHO)! 2. out here (and in most states) it would be considered burglary (felony). not that anyone would research all of this or a store would know to check forums, etc., but you never know who is watching and how they feel about that sort of thing... the fact that you took the time to do all that, is what would provoke a person to make sure you "paid" for it, one way or the other. usually when someone forces you to pay for something, it costs more than if you would have paid for it in the first place...

anyhow, the good luck with your build is sincere, take care

:doah:

well hopefully since you told them it wasnt "running" right, they wont restock it. once torn down, they will obviously know the piston was taken out by a customer and replace it, etc. in the future, hopefully you refrain from doing stuff like this... but to each his own.. im not your dad... lol

to most it prob isnt worth it... but if you choose to do so, you may not want to explain the process you took in a public forum. 1. it may encourage other younger members to do so and the gain is very minimal if at all, depending on your mods (IMHO)! 2. out here (and in most states) it would be considered burglary (felony). not that anyone would research all of this or a store would know to check forums, etc., but you never know who is watching and how they feel about that sort of thing... the fact that you took the time to do all that, is what would provoke a person to make sure you "paid" for it, one way or the other. usually when someone forces you to pay for something, it costs more than if you would have paid for it in the first place...

anyhow, the good luck with your build is sincere, take care
And thank you for the good luck I need it lol I don't feel guilty for doing it reason is I'm not the first and won't be tha last person to do so

I had no idea there were so many saints on this forum who have never broken the law
I sure as hell haven't even stole anything from anyone, ever. What you did was to take something from someone who is trying to make a living. Screw the law. I break it all the time by speeding and smoking in public.

You are a thief, and as low as it gets on the dog pile of humanity, and I mean that with as much respect as I can muster for you. I shudder to think I spent all those years in the USMC guarding the front door for the likes of you.

I promise you that you will never sell anything on this forum after this, nor will anyone sell you anything.

I sure as hell haven't even stole anything from anyone, ever. What you did was to take something from someone who is trying to make a living. Screw the law. I break it all the time by speeding and smoking in public.

You are a thief, and as low as it gets on the dog pile of humanity, and I mean that with as much respect as I can muster for you. I shudder to think I spent all those years in the USMC guarding the front door for the likes of you.

I promise you that you will never sell anything on this forum after this, nor will anyone sell you anything.
Relax rambo

vwfan79

I'm have to agree with what's been said already, that is hahahahaing low. If you can't afford the parts for a performance build then you shouldn't be doing one. The right thing to do would have been to put your dished piston in the hemi motor and sell it, disclosing the piston change and recouped part of the $100. It's people like you that drive the cost of these products up and are going to put an end to being able to return these motors for those who really need to. You remind me of another former member Vic! And yes you are a thief.

FunWithStuff

I bought a hemi predator and took the flat top piston out and returned the motor without a piston lol got a flattop piston for free:thumbsup:
Wow I can't believe you stole a piston out of a motor without even feeling a little bit of guilt. What if someone buys the motor you took it out of and they realize it's missing? Obviously they will because the motor won't run and will turn over very freely.

Now they have to spend the money on locating a new piston or they can try to return it but the store might think they took it out and not give them a refund. It might also make the company look bad because it might hurt their reputation thinking a part was left out of their motors when being sold to consumers.

You could have easily located a piston online and bought it yourself. Instead you chose to hurt people for your own benefit seems pretty selfish don't you think?