Honda GX160 Dumpster Find + Build

hello mini bikers! I was riding my mini bike today to take down the trash at our dumpster and look what i came back with! A Honda GX160 presure washer! The presure washer part was toast. So i removed it and started the engine up. Runs with no problems at all!

So then i got thinkin... I cant just let this engine sit here. So me being me, i got on the ol' craigslist. Found a minibike chassis with wheels for $20. Good Deal?

mini bike clissic fram

So i think i could get the frame and add the honda to the chassis. But then i need a clutch and a throttle and a chain... worth it?

Great find indeed... I found a Honda 5.0 OHV while dumpster diving on a contracters framing thing. The fuel line was collapsed and the air cleaner was toast. I swapped those out and it started right up, runs great. I'm looking for a mini bike roller for it on craigslist.

nice I actually found one with a gc160 a few days ago. pump must have had a little rust in it because it was stuck. just needed a little working back and forth and it works great. then yesterday I found another one with a briggs vertical shaft. everything was there good to go It just needed a new O ring in the pump. now iv got 4 good pressure washers lol I should trade some for a minibike :thumbsup: