How big is your cage or habitat?

KB2ROCKET

We put people in prison as punishment but they only have a cage that's smaller than yours. Space is so vast it is un measurable how large it is and puny earth is so small in the grand scheme of things it like one drop in the ocean and on earth their is only so many places you can go that you are welcome or that you can afford and then the monatary system keeps you working and tethered within a certain radius of your employer. The point is we are in our little habitats believing that we are free like a zoo exhibit but if you are happy that is the ultimate revenge .... just a random thought

Last edited:
This might be a hard one to answer.
Home is 5 acres of land with a pole barn, work shop and a 2700 sq' house.
My work is in a 2500 sq' hangar at a small airport (self employed welder)
When it is time to go have fun I like fishing in the ocean up to 110 miles offshore.

Right now I'm in my 6' X 12' plywood office, guess we'll call that my cage and everything else my habitat.

KB2ROCKET

now you understand we all have zones the zones changes shape now and again but for the most part we all have personal bubbles with the rare exception of a distant vacation for a limited time

Please use punctuation, so people can understand what you are trying to say. It's lazy to not use it, and selfish to expect others to magically know what you are saying, without it.
You seem like a giant troll, and ignore list is fine with me.