How can I make my minibike run in the snow?

It's a Coleman CT200U, only mods I have made is to the governor and throttle stop. It's 212cc and I know it has enough power for the snow(talking 4-6 inches, we got 20 inches but I've made decent paths yet I have ZERO TRACTION), I'm just not sure where to start to allow more traction. What's the most effective yet being cheap method to do this? Thank you so much

Hex head screws in the tire lugs has been a popular way to gain traction but chains could also work if you can find them for your tire size, a studded rear with a ski out front would be my choice but I have no skis for my big tire bikes.

I was thinking about a snow hog tire and a ski. If it's deep though it's not gonna work without a large flotation tire . I am going to go with my MTD mud bug because it's got the dual discs in the back with a differential so I can steer. Trying to figure out if I can split a ski so the front tire sticks out of the bottom so when I hit pavement it will roll. To much to gather for now, So I am blowing it off till summer.

Hex head screws in the tire lugs has been a popular way to gain traction but chains could also work if you can find them for your tire size, a studded rear with a ski out front would be my choice but I have no skis for my big tire bikes.
Personally do you think chains or studs work better?

2SlickNick

I was thinking about a snow hog tire and a ski. If it's deep though it's not gonna work without a large flotation tire . I am going to go with my MTD mud bug because it's got the dual discs in the back with a differential so I can steer. Trying to figure out if I can split a ski so the front tire sticks out of the bottom so when I hit pavement it will roll. To much to gather for now, So I am blowing it off till summer.
I know this is off subject, but I was curious if you have a thread with your mud bug in it. Since I am a mud bug owner too.

I used to let air out of my tires wrap a bike chain around the tire then re inflate...its not the best but you dont wreck your tires.