how can i true up my doodlebug rear rim i reall dont want to buy another one right no

I have an old school doodle bug. I resently upgraded to a predator 212 cc motor.I also bought th 13/6.5-6 street tires ,they look awesome,but i have a problem. I couldnt get the tires on myself so i went to a local tire shop , he installed the tires for$23 but bent my rear rim. I will buy a new rim if i hsve to but id like to save my money for a stage 1 engine kit. Please help

Take it back and make them pay for it....pretty simple. They take money for a service..they mess up that service....they fix their mess up.

I could but that guy was a jerk and ill probably whoop him if he mouthed off its better that i dont go back. I just wont do business with him anymore

I rented a Toyota Corolla years ago. When I got home with it, one tire was flat.
It had steel wheels and one of them was bent at the rim, where someone had previously hit something like a pothole.
I refilled it and it was flat by the next day. So, I removed it and used a ball peen hammer and a lot of patience to straighten it back to it's original contour.

Pics would help.

Oh. Bent THAT way. Sounds like the hub and rim are bent out of alignment.
Not sure if it can be straightened by conventional shadetree methods.

Thanks everyone .I just wanted to know if it was possible .I'll just buy a new rim . Thanks for the speedy responses .one more question how do i upload pictures to the forum

i wouldnt just leave it, the guy might go bend someone elses rim too. dont let crappy service people get away with it! go back and demand he straighten the rim or replace it. if he cant put the tire on without bending it, then he shouldnt offer that service