How much snow you getting???

delray

little bit snow couple days ago. picture from the my parents back yard. i'll take a little bit of snow and enjoy the winter months building stuff and having summers you can enjoy too with perfect temperatures for the most part during the summer months and not like the southern states get so hot from spring to early fall that you can't even go outside and do anything fun.
snow.jpg

I74

$hit loads !!!!!!!! .o_O

Gott'a fire up the SB shortly & get after it....

Frigg'n plow truck driver ''purposely'' throws as much crap up on our drives as he can find possible,, even if you are standing down by the bottom of it while the ''A - HOLE'' is going by... :mad:
Think he's read my lips more than once !!

Guess it's to much work to maneuver that ''thumb'' joy stick to the left ''a wee bit'' for a couple of seconds,, while going past the driveways... :rolleyes:
That stupid @$$ is probably not coordinated enough to run the joy stick & drive @ the same time anyways ….
100_6472.JPG

Last edited:

wjustice

South Jersey by Comm Barry bridge. We were supposed to get up to 14". I got 2-3" to start then went to light rain. Changed back to very light snow all night but only got another inch maybe. They were calling for us to get hit hard but they missed that by several miles. My work even closed and there was barely enough to run the snowblower.

I74

South Jersey by Comm Barry bridge. We were supposed to get up to 14". I got 2-3" to start then went to light rain. Changed back to very light snow all night but only got another inch maybe. They were calling for us to get hit hard but they missed that by several miles. My work even closed and there was barely enough to run the snowblower.

Looks like some of you Guys on the east coast are ''or'' were,, in for it....
My O'l lady's from Boston,, & she calls it a - ''Noth Eastaa''.. LOL!! :p

She told me about one back in the early/mid 70's,, where her car was literally buried,, & once they got it dug out,,, all 4 of her tires were flat !!!! o_O

wjustice

Nor'Easter's are notorious for lots of moisture and wind. Common to get 3to7 or 8" of rain in a couple of days. That combined with low temps and snow are not real common though. Around my way, we don't get too much of large snow storms. So when they start calling for 8-14", you have to at least pay attention. I usually divide whatever they call for in half and go with that. Except my wife gets very upset about driving in snow and wants me to take her to work.

old shed finds

Here in Utah today im going to work with no coat its 50 degree day??? Weather is very strange here" all the storms are east cost it seems.... We had only 2 days of good deep snow this winter so far...