How much snow you getting???

your under the earthquake and fire postings....lol. has it been calm in cal. i have not heard anything lately or do they still have small tremors that just don't go nation wide news.
I haven't felt a big quake here since the Loma Prieta one in 1989. We've had some that you feel, but they didn't do much damage. Fire season (summer) is a whole different story. I'm not worried about fires where I live, but they do affect the whole state. I'm really hoping it'll be better this year, but I doubt it. The orange skies we had last year were crazy.

Give me earthquakes and smoke over cold temps and snow any day. Lol

delray

I haven't felt a big quake here since the Loma Prieta one in 1989. We've had some that you feel, but they didn't do much damage. Fire season (summer) is a whole different story. I'm not worried about fires where I live, but they do affect the whole state. I'm really hoping it'll be better this year, but I doubt it. The orange skies we had last year were crazy.

Give me earthquakes and smoke over cold temps and snow any day. Lol
Good thing people have time to run if there is a fire. Just think some states have sink holes. People have had there houses suck into while sleeping.

Good thing people have time to run if there is a fire. Just think some states have sink holes. People have had there houses suck into while sleeping.
There's not much time though. My friend's ex-wife lived in the Santa Rosa area that got hit hard and had minutes to get everything together after her neighbor woke her up. She managed to grab her dog, laptop, some clothes and a couple of other things. She basically lost everything in that fire when her placed burned to the ground.

I74

Got up to around 50*f & sunny,, here in east central Iowa today. :cool:
Spent some quality time outside,, & even went & washed the car !! :p
Am guessing at least 1/4 of the snow has already melted.

''Thank you Jesus'' ! :)

I74

View attachment 275854 Friday was raining going to Half Moon Bay to buy Crabs off the boats. Today feels like Summer. currently 79 degrees in Hayward Ca.
I could see some R/C Sailplane slope soaring off probably the other side of some of those hills in the small lower pic.

Miss going to Pier 39 in S.F. on my Harley,, & buying crab @ the market,, & sitting on the curb next to my bike across from it,, eating & tossing the shells in the street,, & watching the ''everyday''- surrounding people - ''comedy show''... LOL . :cool:

Last edited:

ELT

20210224_090035.jpg 20210224_083640.jpg 20210224_085513.jpg
The first picture is the snow came off the roof last night. Took off the eave trough and filled the walk. Next is tje grill I haven't used in a while. Finally my truck hasn't move all winter. Got love winter in the snow belt of northern NY.