how to get ahold of not so minibike

He doesn’t post here anymore. Pretty sure it’s sold [MENTION=1154]kyle moody[/MENTION]. I’ll text him and let him know to contact you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn’t post here anymore. Pretty sure it’s sold [MENTION=1154]kyle moody[/MENTION]. I’ll text him and let him know to contact you.
He may not POST on here anymore, but he certainly does come on and READ other's. If you check the member list it indicates that he was on here reading TODAY.
Michael

[MENTION=1154]kyle moody[/MENTION] the tire was sold long ago. I also had one but it was sold to a member here.

Minibikin did the person you sold the tire to maybe they might still have and didn't use it if you know them could you find out thank you in advance

Minibikin did the person you sold the tire to maybe they might still have and didn't use it if you know them could you find out thank you in advance
It was a member on here in Cali with a few Flexo projects but I cannot remember his user name.

delray

kyle, what kind of tires are you looking for? maybe one of us can help come up with a pair.

Last edited:
Kyle I believe we are friends on Facebook. My real name is Karl Masslofsky. I do t have that tire in 5" anymore just 6". Sorry I don't post much on here anymore it's just easier on Facebook. If you need to get ahold of me you can reach out.