How to Pull a flywheel easily on a H50?

JT456

Have a H50 that I need to pull the flywheel on to check out the kill switch wire, bike was running fine last summer then died and wouldn't start. Cast Iron Flywheel has no tapped holes for pulling. Any ideas?

This topic has been previously discussed many times. Do a search entering the search words "flywheel puller" for some good reading and education. Lots of techniques used by members, some better than others.
Michael

There is a simple flywheel removal tool called a knocker. It will thread on to the end of the crank by the flywheel and you hold up motor by the flywheel and give the knocker a whack with a dead blow or brass hammer and it will knock loose the flywheel. The are available on ebay all the time but you need to know the correct sized one for your motor.

JT456

Thanks, I was able to get it off easily with a shot of PB Blaster and slight pressure on back side of flywheel with a crow bar and a tap on the threaded shaft. I put the nut back on threads before tapping to not screw up the threads. Thanks again.

Thanks, I was able to get it off easily with a shot of PB Blaster and slight pressure on back side of flywheel with a crow bar and a tap on the threaded shaft. I put the nut back on threads before tapping to not screw up the threads. Thanks again.
EXACTLY how I have done it too many times to count .. (minus the PB Blaster)