HPE Cat 350ss parting out

markus

Please don't bother with "why are you parting it out ??'s" I will not respond, I don't like the way this bike rides and Its getting kicked around the garage, and its my bike and I can do with it however I want :smile:

All prices include shipping, will combine shipping when possible. I ONLY accept paypal as I use them for shipping labels etc...

Now with all that out of the way.......

cat 350ss parts:

Bike was just recently redone using all original parts with the exception of just a few little items

wheels (sold as a complete set) with double indian head carlise "universal tread tires, Both tires in great shape, front does show a light weather crack going through the center but other than that both in great shape. Sprocket is an OldMiniBikes warehouse that has about a mile run on it. Bearing are all new, wheels were sandblasted/painted/clearcoated some light assy scratrches and paint chips around the bolts. correct original nuts/bolts

$165 for the pair

rear fender, original chrome, with mounts light discoloration on sides, but great shape for original $50

Front fender, original chrome, your choice of external or internal mount clamp/s $50

Handlebars, original chrome, original decal which does not have the bike designation listed on it so it can be used on a few other bikes :thumbsup:
They are in very nice shape BUT there is a hairline crack near the right side bar that should be brazed from the inside (comes with correct mount bolts as well) $80

on/off switch and mount complete assembly, very hard to find part (not a chromed part just a quck polish job on it) $75

chainguard, original condition, original decal, does has some pitting. With mount brackets (screws are not original) $105

Original Granturismo throttle assembly and grips. Throttle assy is in great shape, both grips are really nice but not perfect. They are original to the bike $45

will offer more as the bike comes apart, will delete photos as the parts are sold.........

markus

Frame/fork lower w/spring and headbolt. Frame was in original paint still when I got it, no rewelds, breaks, or dints/dings. Has been repainted not perfect, some light damage/scratching to paint in various places. Paint was an automotive type paint but not a real good one (base/clear) :doah: still looks pretty nice overall though and has more of a shine than the photos show. spring and cups are pretty sweet condition:thumbsup:

comes with the chain guide and NOS set of hunt wilde pegs as well. $100 shipped

Showing wheels again off the bike, forgot to mention I will throw in the brake assy as well. It is not original. It is just an available caliper that I modified to fit the frame mount without having to modify the bike in any way. The L bracket and brass collar are original cat parts though. Axles come with as well, front one needs some thread cleanup. (both original cat axles) $165 shipped

better shot of the switch assembly off the bike. will go $70 shipped