HPE Muskin Cat

j.o.2

Hey there,

Just found, but realize I've got too many projects, a CAT mini bike. Appears to be the 300x model (or similar). Found on Craigslist. The fork emblem and chain guard emblem as well as the fender stickers are in pretty good shape. The sprocket and scrub brake are present and in good shape. It has what appears to be the original Tecumseh H30-35231J engine which appears to date to '74. The seat is gone but the wood base that remains appears original. Got it running, but should be serviced before running again. Cool bike. I'm in Phoenix, AZ. Would like to get $250.00 but everything is negotiable, right? Email to hjorchard@cox.net. See pics on this web site under member j.o.2

No Longer For Sale

OK, that's it. I took the CAT out yesterday and let the wind blow through what's left of my hair and decided to keep the bike. A lot of clean up didn't hurt (of the bike, not me). Furthermore, I spoke with a gentleman by the name of Bob C. who worked for HPE Muskin from '69 to '72 in the drafting dept. and he shared some cool stories with me. I guess one more project can't hurt.